Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Ramen Theory


WAIT. So Ramen isn't a Food Group? 

Being in College has given me a new appreciation for Ramen noodles. I mean picture this:

It's 2 AM you're working on a paper and you realize you may have forgotten to grab something from the cafe before it closed.  But never fear because you had a year supply of Ramen under your bed waiting to be microwaved.

I mean when you are a broke college student Ramen can be the best instant meal in the world.  And with all these new flavors and recipes coming out there always a variety  to choose from.

All you have to do is search Ramen recipes and see what the rest of the world is adding to their favorite flavor of Ramen.

Now I'm sure some of my (soon to be) Freshman readers aren't aware of the Ramen craze yet.

Well I'm just letting you know Ramen is one of the essentials in a college diet. And after awhile it becomes like Milk and Butter and when we go grocery shopping we have to get some Ramen Noodles too.

One thing I can say collegiate life has taught me that Ramen is good anytime of the day for any reason. You can never go wrong with Ramen.

--CT

Homework for the Week: Make sure you're calendar is order, don't overbook anything and make it a habit to check your to do list/calendar everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment